We are excited to announce the finalists for the first ever Code42 Evolutionaries awards, which recognize excellence and innovation in how our customers have protected and leveraged their most critical data. Winners will be announced at the Evolution16 customer conference in Las Vegas on September 21, which features eight customer-led sessions and a keynote address by science educator and provocateur Bill Nye.
“We are delighted to recognize these finalists who demonstrate success in advancing endpoint data protection,” said Joe Payne, president and chief executive officer of Code42. “The Evolutionaries celebrate their innovations in maintaining data integrity and employee productivity by minimizing data loss events such as ransomware, insider threat and data migration.”
“We are thrilled to be in the running for the Master Award,” said Kelly Fox from JLL. “We have found tremendous value in using Code42 CrashPlan to manage data. In 2016, we will have over 15,000 end-users globally using CrashPlan for endpoint data protection and security. We’re really looking forward to Evolution.”
Some of the finalists include
- For the Atlas Award, which recognizes the deployment and management of Code42 across multiple office locations, GE and IBM.
- For the Breakthrough Award, which recognizes an individual or team who most effectively educated their users about using Code42, Baylor University and Expedia.
- For the Evolutionary Award, which recognizes an organization that replaced its legacy backup with Code42’s modern endpoint backup solution, Cerner, Dolby Labs and Tesla.
- For the Freshest Refresh Award, which recognizes the organization that used Code42 for data migration projects, American Fidelity, Utex and BAYADA Home Healthcare.
- For the Catalyst Award, which recognizes the individual who most tirelessly sought—and succeeded in securing—executive support for deploying Code42 CrashPlan, Comcast and Regeneron.
- For the Master Award, which recognizes the Code42 customer that continually uses the most advanced features of Code42 CrashPlan, JLL, National Geographic and Pegasystems.
- For the Rookie Award which recognizes the customer who has deployed Code42 CrashPlan to the greatest impact in the past 12 months, LendingClub and Tableau.
- For the Trailblazer Award, which recognizes the customer who has used Code42 to solve creatively for its security challenges, JAMF Software and Yale University.
- For the Evangelist Award, which recognizes the company that is most active in the Code42 customer community, the AdvocateHub, North Highland and University of Georgia.
For more information about Evolution and the Evolutionaries, visit evolution.code42.com or follow #Evolution16.
Join the Evolution