Wherever their sensitive data and IP lives or moves, whether on endpoints, Google Drive or portable hard drives, companies trust us to protect their ideas and most valuable data, and we take that trust seriously. Ensuring their success is our number one mission at Code42.
That’s why it is especially gratifying when we are recognized among the industry’s most innovative and progressive companies for finding new ways to help our customers’ speed their detection and response to insider threats and other data loss and exfiltration events. We are thrilled to announce that in the first half of 2019 our Code42®Next-Gen Data Loss Protection solution has earned a number of industry honors:
- Cybersecurity Insiders named Code42 a Gold Winner for Data Leakage Protection and a Silver Winner for Best Cybersecurity Company in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. These awards are produced in partnership with more than 400,000 cybersecurity professionals on LinkedIn to make award selections.
- Info Security Products Guide also awarded Code42 top honors. The Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection solution was named a Gold Winner in the 2019 Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards, Security Products and Solutions category.
- Code42 was twice named a winner in the Cyber Defense Magazine 2019 InfoSec Awards in the categories of Next-Gen Data Loss Prevention and Next-Gen Insider Threat Detection. The Code42 Next-Gen DLP was selected by a panel of security professionals for the honor, which seeks to recognize industry innovators and those poised to become the next generation of industry leaders.
- Code42 Next-Gen DLP won the Bronze Stevie® Award in the Endpoint Security Management Solution category as part of the 17thAnnual American Business Awards®. More than 200 professionals worldwide participate in judging the Stevie® Awards.
While we’re proud to make a difference in the businesses of our customers, we also take pride in making Code42 a great place to work for employees.
- For the fifth time, Code42 was named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota by the Star Tribune, our local Minneapolis newspaper. As a Top Workplace, Code42 joins the ranks of the most progressive companies in Minnesota, based on employee opinions measuring engagement, organizational health and satisfaction.
It’s the dedication and hard work of our employees that enable us to continue to fulfill our customer-first mission. With that said, we want to extend a special thanks to our employees and customers whose passion for what they do has driven us for the last 18 years to become an industry leader in data security.
Want to #BeCode42? Join the Code42 team.