We believe that the true measure of a company’s reputation lies with its customers. As of March 2017, Code42 has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 in the Data Center Backup and Recovery Software market, based on 69 reviews, the highest number of reviews of any technology provider in the category. That’s why we are thrilled to share just a few of the glowing reviews we’ve received on Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Code42 has done a fantastic job creating a solid enterprise product that is easy to use, transparent to the end-users, and backed by a company that takes an active interest in the input of their customers. …CrashPlan is equally useful for file recovery or simply moving a user to a new computer. The best part of CrashPlan is that is just works. Its a solid, well-written product with great support that give users a sense of security about the data that keeps the business working.”
- “Code42 is one of the best vendors we have ever worked with. They are completely customer focused and their culture drives customer satisfaction. Their support is top-notch. The product itself is outstanding and meets or exceeds our expectations in every area. We save quite a bit of money every year in potential user productivity loss and the risk to our data (i.e. data loss) has been significantly decreased.”
- “OS X users are not secondary citizens with Code42. …We have control of our data, on our servers, in our data centers. We know we’re able to move it where we want it to serve our users. Working smoothly with the OS X platform was a requirement and Code42 has always kept the core features compatible and equivalent. For an advertising agency, this was a must have.”
- “CrashPlan gives me immense confidence as an IT manager. Case in point an executive was traveling to Switzerland for a big presentation and had his laptop stolen en route. He was able to go to an Apple store, purchase a new machine, install CrashPlan and sign in and was able to get his files restored in time for the presentation and we won the business. I was able to talk to him through this on a 5-minute phone call. It does not get better than that.”
- “The product works well, supports multiple operating systems and is easy to install and use. The price point is competitive. Pre and post sales contact from the sales staff is a regular thing. The support is some of the best I’ve ever encountered in over 35 years working in IT.”
Gartner Peer Insights provides a way for technology decision makers to access feedback from their peers. Reviewers are required to register with the site and each anonymous review includes information on their role, industry, and organization size. All reviewers must be qualified IT professionals or technology decision makers and pass Gartner’s validation and approval process.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
To see more reviews or to sign up to review Code42 or other technology providers, visit Gartner Peer Insights.