Looking to learn what’s next from Code42? Join us April 9-11, 2018, at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco for Evolution, our annual education conference. At Evolution18, you’ll hear the latest on all the most important topics in data security, connect with industry experts, learn from the pros in our 30+ breakout sessions, get certified on Code42 administration – and you’ll have a pretty good time while doing it all! Want to learn more? Here are the top 10 reasons to attend.
10. Evolution opening keynote. Code42 CEO Joe Payne and other special guests will take the stage to talk about all things landscape and product. If you’ve ever attended an Evolution opening keynote, you know that they always include surprises and keep the entertainment coming the entire time.
9. Education and certification. Check out the educational sessions that the conference offers. You can get in-person training and make use of that training budget to come to the rest of the conference! Each course offers a certificate of completion, and current Code42 EDU members can even take their admin certification exam. Talk about maximizing your time and money!
8. Evolution sponsors. It’s not easy to get budget to go to any conference, so it’s great to have sponsors like HGST and Jamf, so attendees can talk to other business partners and make the most of their time.
7. The Evolution Mobile App. The Evolution mobile app is one of the most engaging conference apps we’ve seen. Attendees talk, network, make plans and even engage in some friendly competition, all via the app. It also allows for live feedback and Q/A with presenters. This tool makes coming the conference a breeze!
6. Onsite meetings + networking. Every year, attendees tell us that networking and hanging with Code42 peers is the highlight of the week. Book meetings with anyone on the Code42 team, from customer champions to product owners. You may find yourself sitting and having breakfast next to the CEO, which always ends in great conversation!
5. Customer-led sessions. Have you seen our customer speaker lineup? Listen to talks from Juniper Networks, Lyft and BAYADA Home Health to learn just what’s going in IT and Security from around the US. Customer-led sessions are always a huge hit at Evolution!
4. Product launches. You won’t know until you show up. We can’t say much more than that, but there are exciting things in the works for Code42, and those in attendance will be the first to get the scoop.
3. The conference party at the Exploratorium. Anyone who attends Evolution is invited to the Exploratorium for a night of exploring their inner geek. We’ll eat local San Francisco bites and sip libations. It’s going to be a great night for networking with peers.
2. Theresa Payton Guest Keynote. Leading cybersecurity authority and former White House Chief Information Officer Theresa Payton will be giving us a ton of insights on the security landscape today. You might even spot her having lunch with some of our attendees. We can’t wait to meet her.
1. Security, security, security. For the first time ever, Evolution has added a security track. The track features industry experts such as Forrester Vice President and Security and Risk Research Director Stephanie Balaouras and speakers from the SANS Institute. Security pros will also listen to panel discussions with security professionals from IBM, Entrust Datacard and Palo Alto Networks. Attendees in this exclusive track will hear and discuss approaches to employee security training, vendor management, new tactics in security operations and more. You won’t want to miss this!